Our Pilates Instructors are qualified & have a wide variety of exercise backgrounds benefiting all clientele. Pilates is a form of exercise that strengthens stabilising muscles around the lumbopelvic region. Our pilates program helps to build the core strength of an individual, which is the essence of a strong, fit and healthy body.
Exercises are performed on mats, reformer, trapeze, swiss balls and other core stability through the trunk and limbs.
Pilates is a specific style of exercise used for:
- injury prevention program
- more specific guidance for their exercise programs
- recovering from injury & needing a more specific physical rehabilitation
- improving sports performance
- the elderly who require a gentle, yet effective, exercise regime
- stretching & strengthening of their musculature
- back pain & other joint or musculature problems
- reducing their mental and physical stress
The Pilates method is based on the eight principles of:
- Flowing movement
Why Pilates works better for you?
- Rapid results
- Train body/mind integration
- Develops on evenly-conditioned body with long lean muscles
- Improved control and strength
- Improved coordination and balance
- Enhanced flexibility and posture
- Low-risk exercise, therefore lesser risk of injury
- Customised training programs catered for each different individual
- Suitable for all ages, fitness levels