Compressor Pelvic Belt
The compressor is a pelvic belt which applies a variable amount of compression to specific locations of the pelvis. The compressor allows customization such that the pelvis can be compressed where it is needed the most. The belt helps to support the pelvis while proper muscle function is being re-established through core stabilization training.
Serola Sacroilliac Belt
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints, thereby relieving stress and instability at these weight bearing structures. Just as importantly, it is not so tight that it is restrictive. Excess or insufficient motion can adversely affect the entire musculoskeletal system. The Serola Sacroiliac Belt, by providing the correct balance of resistance and resilience, re-establishes the joint?s normal motion.
Because of the stability the Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play.
With the emergence of the science of biomechanics, the sacroiliac joint has been shown to be major biomehcnical cause of low back pain.
Sprained ligaments in the sacroiliac region cause imbalanced muscular responses which lead to structural compensation patterns, muscle spasm, weakness, and back, hip, and pain.
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is the only belt designed to normalize the function of the sacroiliac joint.
- Non-elastic layer mimics action of ligaments
- Additional elastic layer provides compression and helps maintain correct posture
- No irritating buckles or pads
- Does not replace muscle function – improves muscle function – increases strength throughout the body
- Can be worn for extended periods without causing muscle weakness or atrophy
Thermoskin Hinged Knee
This brace offers exceptional support/ stability from knee surgery through post-operative rehabilitation. The precise Range of Motion adjustments (15°) maintain selective ranges of flexion and extension while the brace provide compression and support to the knee.
Body Assist Patella Strap
Suitable for chondromalacia patella, general aches & pains behind the knee, runner?s knee, bowler?s knee, & patella bursitis. The D-Loop buckle assures a firm grip, minimizes slippage and exerts pressure over the patella tendon. Incorporates a rubber tube that when applied shapes to fit into the cavity immediately below the patella. One size fits most. Anatomically shaped to provide orthopaedic support.
Body Assist Patella Tracking Stabiliser
Helps correct patella tracking. Helps relieve pain associated with jumper’s or runner’s knee and patella pain.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- For general deficiency in knee cap tracking movement.
- Locks the knee cap.
- Assists in the treatment of chondromalacia patella, runners knee, bowlers knee, & patella bursitis.
- Adjustable two-way stretch neoprene.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Top/bottom locking straps.
- Minor ligament and patellar support.
- Horseshoe buttress assists in patellar tracking.
- Low profile.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Innovative award-winning Helix design
- 3D anatomic fit for better fit and wearing comfort
- Anatomically shaped pelotte stabilises the patella
- Breathable knitting structure for better patient comfort
- Soft latex-free materials for enhanced comfort
G3 Knee Immobiliser
- One size adjusts from 18 to 26 in halfinch increments
- Over-center quick release buckles
- Anti-migration gastroc strap
- Quick lock from -10° to 40°
- Malleable arms
- Full cuff and cool versions
For immediate application to knee for locked or limited motion control during rehabilitation after operative procedures or injury to knee ligaments, patellar ligament, articular cartilage, meniscus, or stable or internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
The range-of-motion stops on both the medial and lateral hinges must be set the same. This device has been developed for the indications listed above, and may be damaged by unusual activities such as sports, falls, or other accidents, or exposure of the hinges to debris or liquids.