Futuro Ankle Wrap
The Futuro Wrap Around Ankle Support offers firm support to help relieve pain in case of ankle sprains, chronic ankle instability and overuse syndromes. For prevention of re-injuries.
- Adjustable strap for custom support
- Skin friendly and breathable materials offer optimal wearing comfort
Swedo Ankle Brace
Exclusive ANKLE LOK® offset panel traps the laces between the inner and outer flap to hold the laces tighter longer than any other brace.
- Exclusive close spaced eyelets concentrate the holding power where it’s needed most creating the most effective heel lock.
- Full elastic back ensures complete unrestricted blood flow to the Achilles’ tendon and virtually eliminates the chance for blistering.
- Internal U-shaped spiral stays provide extra support and further minimize the chance for ankle injury.
- Arch fits the contour of the foot and is seamless so it virtually eliminates irritation to the bottom of the foot.
- Triple layer vinyl laminate provides durability and comfort.
- Exclusive padded tongue option makes it easier to slip brace on and off. Easier application and comfort for fresh sprains.
- Optional side stabilizer inserts provide additional medial and lateral support for injured ankles.
ASO Ankle Stabiliser
Patented figure 8 straps and elastic cuff support the ankle in a biomechanically neutral position, reducing either inversion or eversion type injuries or re-injuries. Made for either the right or left ankle, the ASO delivers superior athletic results.
The Dura Disc is an air filled disc especially designed to help rehabilitate lower limb injuries. Durable and leightweight.
- Breathable knitting structure for better patient comfort
- 3D Anatomical fit for improved wearing comfort
- Soft latex-free materials for enhanced comfort
Orthotic Treatment for when your patients are not wearing their shoes & orthotics. Orthaheels unique motion controlling footbed features a contoured arch and deep heel cup that realigns your stride and helps relieve foot and lower body pain.
Vasyli Easyfit Orthotics
This model features a lateral cut-away providing an easy fit into hard-to-fit footwear, including men’s loafers & ladies (low-heeled) dress shoes and cleats. Ideal for both narrow and wide fitting footwear.
The Vasyli – McConnell slimfit orthotic has just made fitting orthotics into womens high heels and sandals much easier. With a new slimmer profile and enhanced metatarsal support, the new Vasyli McConnell slimfit device disappears under the foot making it the perfect solution for hard to fit footwear.
The biomechanical result of raising the heel:
- Enhanced metatarsal control
- Slim design fits most heeled shoes & sandals
- Dual-density compound
- Supports & realigns the foot
- The foot supinates due to the axis of the tibial – talar joint
- Muscular contraction
- External tibial rotation
- Instigation of the Windlass as tension is increased on the plantar fascia with hallux extension
- The McConnel Slimfit orthotic is designed specifically to address the issues.
By reducing rearfoot postion the orthotic controls over compensation. With the off-loading of the rear foot, comes the payback – Increased forefoot loading.
Designed for the “average” patient with general orthotic needs, blue density orthotics provide excellent biomechanical control. Available in 3/4 and full length models.
The EVA, heat mouldable insole has a built in rearfoot varus angle, a poron tear drop shock dot and heel grid to reduce slippage inside a shoe.
Covered in a bonded fabric these insoles really can alleviate the symptoms associated with flat footedness or pronation.
The Vasyli Howard Dananberg Orthotic makes treating 1st Ray Function easier. The worlds first professional orthotic device with removable first ray sections has been designed with Proximal and Distal plugs which can be removed individually or together as necessary. Due to the variations experienced in the length of a patients foot/toes, the plugs can be removed when the orthotic is fitted, ensuring the head of the 1st MPJ coincides with the removed plug. In cases where maximum effect is required (Structural Hallux Limitus – SHL), both plugs can be removed offering a larger path of least resistance to the joint in an effort to enhance 1st ray function. In addition to the removable plugs, this orthotic is also heat moldable, to personalize the rearfoot control
A selection of additions are also available to enhance the “fine tuning” of the orthotic. The flexibility of the design of the VHD allows for a wide combination of applications to address your patients Tri-Planar motion problems.
The heel lifts are designed to help relieve heel pain, calf pain and other lower limb problems. Improves your recovery time and gives you the best chance for continuing